All new bulk trailers are provided with a Welgro blower installation that is fitted to the truck.
The Welgro blower installation excels because of its exceptionally low noise level, high discharge capacity and steady airflow. The blower installation can also be fitted to existing trucks, and is available in kit form.
The Welgro blower installation offers a number of notable advantages:
- Steady air pressure guarantees an even product flow.
- Low noise emission (approx. 83 dBa) due to excellent soundproofing.
- Suitable for vulnerable products due to low air temperature and large pipe diameter.
- High return due to its ingenious construction.
- Low RPM due to v-belt drive.
- Low fuel consumption.
- Compact design.
- Aluminium casing is lightweight and anti-corrosive.
- TÜV-approved pressure relief valve.
- Unique rotating air hose connection.
- Short assembly time (one day assembly by appointment)
The Welgro blower installation is easy to maintain:
- Easily removable casing.
- Easily and quickly adjustable v-belts.
- Available in two types.
- Can be fitted to almost any truck chassis.
- RPM and direction configuration easily adaptable to PTO type.
- Air cooler available as optional extra.